0777 - Upper Richmond Road
123 Upper Richmond Road is a two-stage mixed-use development in Putney.
- Demolition of two 1960’s office blocks and construction of a new-build RC frame of up to 12 storeys with a single level basement over the full extent of the site.
- Foundation solution and programme developed to negotiate existing under-reamed piles.
- The structure is an RC frame with flat slabs and features exposed RC slabs on the commercial levels. To achieve the optimum column layout and spacing at each level, transfer beams were incorporated at ground floor level and a transfer slab on the second floor.
- Inset balconies at each level with brickwork soffits and façade. Long term deflections were analysed in detail to minimise movement joints.
- Feature insitu RC staircase.
Client: London SquareArchitect: Allford Hall Monaghan Morris