1954 - The Bindery
Extensive refurbishment and making good of existing masonry encased steel framed office building, originally constructed circa 1930 located in Farringdon, London.
- New ground floor rear extension with terrace from gallery space.
- Justification of brickwork wall removals without addition of major steelwork.
- Justification of new roof level terraces, landscaping and plant enclosures without strengthening to existing steelwork frame.
- Localised opening and repair specification to steelwork within external facades.
- Design of new feature staircase to link lower-ground and ground floor levels.
Client: DorringtonArchitect: Piercy & Co