2972 - St Helens Town Centre
St Helens, Merseyside
A major redevelopmenof St Helens Town Centre including the demolition of a 1980’s shopping centre and the provision of new commercial, residential, hotel and market hall.
- G+4 mass timber office building with glulam beams and columns and CLT floor slabs.
- 20,000sqft multi-bay roof glulam timber market hall.
- 150 bed purpose built hotel.
- Residential provided over 2no. apartment buildings and low-rise town-houses.
- New placemaking to the development with SuDS features and below ground attenuation.
Client: Muse/ The English Cities FundArchitect: John Matthews Architects