2090 - Devonshire Square
City of London
Fit-out of 180,000 sqft of office space for a financial company in Liverpool Street.
- 3no. new feature staircases connecting up to four floors each.
- Modification of penetrations for services through historic structure.
- Floor strengthening to accommodate heavy imposed loads from IT and catering equipment.
- Justification of existing frame for increases in loads over basebuild allowance.
- Installation of gym on lightweight structure.
Client: ConfidentialArchitect: Perkins & Will