2353 - Chancery House
Refurbishment and alterations to an existing RC and steel framed 1950’s office building above a separate basement domain.
- Vertical and horizontal extensions to the existing 1990’s steel framed atrium.
- Creation of new lightwells and new feature entrances.
- Strengthening to existing structure to accommodate local changes in use.
- Embodied carbon study to review complete demolition and replacement of the existing building versus retaining the existing building with alterations.
- All works were carried out above an occupied, separate basement domain.
Client: The Office GroupArchitect: DMFK