2283 2 - Brent Cross Station Entrance
Striking new entrance building into a newly constructed train station. The structure comprises cantilevering, 12m high, glulam timber columns supporting cantilevering primary timber beams. The building demonstrates a commitment to green thinking in the masterplan development through reduction in embodied carbon.
- 12m high timber cantilevering canopy.
- Glulam timber external structure.
- Designed with flexibility for adjoining plots to be developed with minimal impact on the operation of the station entrance.
- Carefully considered connection design.
- Exposed structural elements designed for a long design life.
Client: Argent RelatedArchitect: Studio Egret West