2283 - Brent Cross South Plot 1
13-Storey anchor office building in the Brent Cross masterplan
redevelopment. Innovative structural and civil engineering solutions reduce
the building environmental impact and shorten the construction time.
- First of its kind - hybrid precast concrete/ timber frame.
- Low embodied energy in proposed frame delivering.
- Exposed timber and precast concrete elements.
- Low building weight reduces the substructure expenditure.
- Flexible, long-lasting design life – structure designed with flexibility for different use types, connecting floors and buildings.
- 300,000sqft GIA with multiple terraces.
Client: Argent RelatedArchitect: ShedKM