0950 - Aldwych House
To date this project has involved the infill of an existing internal atrium, the CAT A refurbishment of four office floors and installation of roof terraces to the existing 1920’s steel frame building located on the Aldwych crescent.
- A number of detailed design appraisals and complex structural analysis have been undertaken for the various aspects of the re-development.
- Design studies have been undertaken alongside the architect for a new architecturally driven geometric roof extension.
- Strengthening of existing steel frame to taken more load.
- Justification of existing floors.
- Multiple development phases and planning for future works.
Client: Rowan Asset ManagementArchitect: Sheppard Robson