2637 - 135 Park Street
The project is a new-build 12 storey commercial building in Southwark with Squire and Partners.
- Demolition of existing 3-4 storey buildings, including an existing basement under part of the site.
- Construction of a new flat slab concrete framed structure, with a concrete core for stability.
- Single storey basement supported on a piled raft foundation.
- Careful interaction required with neighbouring development.
- High binder replacement used throughout the project to achieve Net Zero Targets. Binder replacement altered for each element to ensure minimal programme implications.
Client: Barings and LBS PropertiesArchitect: Squire and Partners