2637 - 135 Park Street
A new build 12-storey commercial building in Southwark.
- Low embodied carbon frame – aspiring to exceed LETI targets
- 65% GGBS cement replacement across the frame – industry groundbreaking for commercial building construction
- Concrete frame designed with flexibility for future change of use
- Piled raft designed to reduce the volume of material used on site, saving construction programme and embodied energy
- Careful coordination with adjoining development halved the embodied carbon in the basement construction by adopting next doors temporary works into the scheme
Client: Barings and LBS PropertiesArchitect: Squire and Partners