1661 - 127-143 Oxford Street
Redevelopment of a large mixed use site in Central London providing office and retail space, incorporating and preserving listed heritage buildings.
- Retention and jacking of Berwick House façade.
- Retention of facades of Ilford House facing Oxford Street, Berwick Street and Wardour Street.
- Retention of existing floor slabs and masonry walls of Ilford House from basement to 2nd floor, preserving the existing T-shape footprint of Ilford house withinthe new building.
- New steel frame with fabricated beams for services integration.
- Close proximity to Central Line tube tunnels.
- Complex site logistics due to site location in Central London.
Client: Architect: Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands