The second phase of a comprehensive refurbishment of Aldwych House has been completed on site. Working with client Rowan Asset Management, architects Sheppard Robson and contractor Overbury. Originally constructed in the 1920’s this imposing building on the Aldwych Crescent has undergone significant refurbishment.
Having already completed the refurbishment to the main reception area in 2012, our recent works included the CAT A fit out of 4 floors, overhaul of two existing light wells including a new rainscreen and the installation of a new roof terrace. We undertook the infill of one existing light well at upper storeys, and the engineering design of a striking new suspended catenary sculpture.