1827 - Mama Shelter Hotel
This project involves the refurbishment and rebranding of existing Hotel on Hackney Road, London
- Demolition of car lift structure and installation of new steel frame.
- Demolition of an existing slab infill to form external bar area within courtyard.
- New openings in the public pavement for walk-on roof lights over the basement’s bedrooms.
- New below ground drainage system in the basement coordinated with existing pad footings.
- Coring through post tensioned slabs for services.
- Full temporary and permanent works design.
Client: CrosstreeArchitect: Leach Rhodes Walker