1862 - Hornsey Town Hall
Hornsey Town Hall comprises the renovation of Grade II* & Grade II Listed Buildings and their conversation into a community arts space and hotel use. Two new residential blocks will be constructed at the rear of the site, providing 120 new homes.
- Saved £4m by rationalizing the previous engineers design.
- Eliminated bored piles across the site.
- Reduces the size of SUDs attenuation tank through negotiation with TW.
- Added floors to listed building.
- Modified the existing theatre into cinema use.
Client: FECArchitect: Make Architects